Thursday, October 30, 2014

Learning is an Experience

Welcome to our new Achieving Together Blog...

We look forward to having wonderful discussions with each other and learning from one another. The following quote inspires us to take a look at our learning experiences and styles.

"Education is the process in which we discover that learning adds quality to our lives. Learning must be experienced." - William Glasser

Share one of your learning experiences, describing how the learning occurred and how it added quality to your life.




5 comments:

  1. See - I learned something today - it is important to read ALL of the instructions - my original comment said something like this: I try to learn something new everyday. I prefer for it to be a positive experience versus a negative one, but that isn't always the case.
    (I was quite confused when I read the line - paste your comment!! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still trying to figure this out - I am probably learning something right now ... how to navigate through a little part of all the possibilities out there in this world of electronics. Lukas' Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome that you are expanding your knowledge and experiences! This is very new to us as teachers also, but we thought it would be an excellent way to share thoughts and build a learning community. Thank you so much for blogging. We look forward to continually blogging with you. GL, CM, SK

      Delete
  3. I have a blog but not on this sight and every year I share a blog with my teacher and I never under stand until I do it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, repetition is the key to learning. When you try something new, the more you explore it, the more you understand it. I used to teach at a sports academy, so to me, this relates back to Muscle Memory also...

      "Perfect Practice makes Perfect"
      :)

      Delete