Monday, January 05, 2015

New Year's Resolution

A New Year's Resolution is a promise to yourself or decision to do something, especially to improve one's behaviour or lifestyle in some way, during the year ahead.


So many of us start the year with good intentions: to be healthier, to save more money, or to take more holidays. But how do we maintain our resolutions successfully?

  • You need a plan...that is the key to succeeding at keeping your New Year's Resolution.
  • You need to reflect on whether or not you are achieving your resolution and make adjustments if necessary.

Do you think New Year's Resolutions are beneficial?

Do you set New Year's Resolution for yourself? If so, we would love for you to share your New Year's Resolution for 2015.

2 comments:

  1. New Year's Resolutions are a great way to take a moment and reflect on your life. Think of the things that you would like to change or improve, then set personal goals and work towards them. For me this year, I am setting two goals in hopes to have a healtier year: exercising more regularily and remembering to eat lunch on a daily basis. I find that in this past year and the hustle of my everyday life, I forgot to take the time to ensure a healthy lifestyle. I look forward to pushing myself to achieve my goals and resolutions. I am already off to a good start...now I just need to keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sometimes so easy to create a resolution and not follow through with it, but since you have set yourself specific measurable goals such as eating lunch every day, I think you will find it easier to achieve. I think goals are sometimes easier to achieve when you have a support system in place, so this is why I want to reply to your comment. Keep the great start going!

      Delete